Why send your dog to a “Doggy Day Care”?
- Socialization with other dogs and people
- Provides physical Exercise
- Great option for dogs who suffer from Separation Anxiety
- You have a busy day planned…for work or just a day out with friends
- Cleaning/Repair person visiting
- Just to give your dog a “Play Date”
Why Choose Wags & Barks Doggy Day Care?
- Our facility features indoor and outdoor play area's fully matted with 3/8-rubber flooring
- Supervised play at all times by experience staff
- Play groups are divided based on the dog’s size, play style, and activity level (we even offer a group for the older dogs who just want to socialize, without alot of running and playing)
- Play starts when your dog arrives, and ends when they go home (there may be a 2 hour nap in the middle of the day with soft, relaxing music)
- No extra fees for “special” services (feeding, medication, special needs)
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 6:00pm
(Early drop off available)
Our Mission Statement
To provide a safe and fun place for
your dog to socialize, exercise,
and just be a dog…
While giving you peace of mind knowing that your dog is cared for and loved as if it were one of our own.
My name is Debbie Seder - I was the kid that was always bringing home the stray kitten, wounded pigeon, or baby bunny…and of course the occasional frog or turtle. Growing up I had hamsters, gerbils, and mice…turtles and goldfish…parakeets, cats and bunnies, but it wasn’t until 1973 that we got our first “family dog”…he was a stray and became my best friend.
Then in 1998 I discovered the world of “dog training”. I jumped in with both feet and started training Sierra in both agility and obedience. I started showing the following year, and she taught me my 1st big lesson - ”if it’s not fun…why are we doing it”.
I have been blessed with wonderful dogs who have opened up so many different avenues (agility, obedience, rally, conformation, tracking, flyball, herding, barnhunt), and have taught me so much…Trust, Respect, Patience, Persistence, and unconditional Love.
I currently teach advanced Obedience and Agility at my local club. I’m a member of the Samoyed Club of America and the Working Samoyed Organization.
I have been ranked Nationally since 2002 in obedience and agility (holding the #1 Top Obedience Samoyed for 9 years). I currently compete in obedience, agility, barn hunt, rally, and a little conformation.
...and I still “help” the turtles cross the road, and save the earthworms in the driveway after a rain.
The facility was built in 2005. We have 3000 sq/ft indoor play area (fenced to provide 3 different play area's as needed), and two fully fenced outdoor play area's. Indoor area is fully matted with 3/8-rubber flooring for the safety and well being of your dog. We have safe, interactive toys and play equipment for your dog. We also offer Grooming, Training, and Over Nights.
We have trained, experienced staff with over 40 years accumulative experience in working with and training dogs. We teach good manners and have lots of one on one human contact for tummy rubs and cuddles or a good game of fetch. We emphasize exercise, socialization, and human interaction for you dog. Your dog will be loved and played with all day.